Carbon foot print

www.know-the-number.com

Our Climate is Changing!
Please download Flash Player.

On display at Haggin Museum in Stockton, California

Invited to exhibit first prototype quoted 50k to make it, decided to make it myself. Was told I was in the 1% of all Inventors in History by importance of the invention.



Published in October 2010 Scientific American magazine.

Scientific American Magazine contacted my Attorney just after the Patent Office called him to tell him the Patent Issued. They wanted to Interview me.



Friday, November 8, 2013

This is for my friend Robyn, bless her heart for helping to raise funds so that homeless children can have a Christmas. If you can spare anything...please help. Thanks and God Bless. Merrry Christmas Kids!
 
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Heay,...Hears to 2014....help start's here...for Fathers...Have A Heartbreaking...Gift...this Christmas..

Donations..to a Happier Christmas...
For Kids without...Thier..Farthers..

Nextime Conservation Corporation said...

Hello Roy. I agree with you. Thank you for the comment. That is very kind. Cheers to a great 2014! Here we come my friend! World Water and Power Conservation Alliance! The kids and the future and we depend on it. Have a great day!

US Department of Energy